By accessing, browsing and/or using Porai.net website, you agree to the following terms:
– Porai.net is an online communication platform that enables any educator and moderator to share any sort of educational, informative and instructive content, information and document, as desired with their colleagues, co-workers, friends and students.
– Porai.net is not an educational service and by no means represents any warranty or undertakes any responsibility neither from the source, objectivity or correctness of any sort of information presented in the relevant lessons nor its educational or instructive purposes.
-Porai.net does not contribute, control or intervene to the nature, content or scope of the lessons presented within the website.
– Porai.net by no means warrants or guarantees attendance to the lessons or classes and does not implement any methods that will prioritize, promote or compel any attendance to any lesson or class.
– Any legal liability or obligation arising out of the lessons, lesson names and their content, class attendees and any documentation uploaded and presented within the lessons or classes belong to the relevant lesson educator or moderator.
– Any legal liability or obligation arising out of any message, idea or opinion posted or shared through the discussion platforms or messaging interfaces within Porai.net belongs to the relevant exponent.
– Our tutors are self-employed, independent contractors as specified by the Bangladesh Law. As such, they do not work for us. We are nothing more than a platform where students can hire tutors to help them learn. When you authorize a quote (i.e. make payment), you are hiring the tutor directly. As such, giving a tutor information about your school, professor, or course means you are willing to assume any risk associated with the sharing of that information. No documents you give a tutor should contain such information, nor should any of your communications. While such risks are small, if you do choose to work with your tutor in such manner that any academic information of this type is shared, you agree to hold Porai harmless in situations of unforeseen negative outcomes. Your tutor will be directly liable, and we would support your attorney in pursuit of any legitimate legal objectives.
– Porai does not guarantee that help will be provided for each and every request you submit, nor does it guarantee that it will be provided quickly enough to satisfy the needs of every student. Remember – good teaching often requires preparation, and online tutoring is no exception to that rule.
– Many problems in math and science can be solved more than one way. Our homework help does not guarantee that the methods it offers to students will satisfy the expectations or requirements of every teacher/professor/instructor. If you need a specific method to be used, you must make it clear to the tutor when you submit your request, or at the beginning of your online tutoring session.
– Refunds are available if you and the tutor both agree that one is appropriate. If you and the tutor disagree on whether a refund is warranted, an independent, third-party arbitrator who is an expert in that subject area will be used to decide whether a refund will be given, and if so, how much should be refunded. If you are expecting work from one of our tutors and your deadline has been exceeded, and if you no longer need the work from that tutor, it is your responsibility to post a message to the tutor saying that the work must stop and that you require a refund. If the tutor delivers the work before such a message is posted, you will be responsible for paying for the work that was delivered. Refunds can be requested up to three (3) days from the date when you and the tutor finish working on each specific task you paid for.
– All materials and live session content provided by us is original and remains the sole property of Porai; these Terms, should you agree to them, give us exclusive rights to their use. As such, materials you receive from us may not appear anywhere else on the internet at any time, and are provided to you for the sole purpose of helping you learn.
Users are responsible for providing accurate information in setting up user accounts.
Accuracy of User information is of essential importance for utilizing member accounts as well as for the security and consistency of the system.
Porai.net reserves the right to block an account or delete the account with all its contents in the event any personal information is not provided in good faith, such information is false, indecent, immoral or a violation of any personal rights. Porai.net reserves the right to pursue any legal claim in the existence of claims based on any violation of personal rights claims.
Student users are not allowed to change their names and surnames once they are submitted.
User records are based on e-mail addresses and phone number provided by users. User defined names, surnames, nicks and avatars are not restricted or supervised. In the event of same or similar user names or nicks, user accounts will be distinguished with reference to e-mail addresses and phone number.
For the security and consistency of the system, educators, moderators, students and/or attendees are not allowed to deactivate or delete their accounts with all of its’ contents from the system. Users are required to contact the system administration for deleting user accounts. Porai.net reserves the right to delete the account and remove its’ contents or may refuse the request to delete the account in the event of usage in bad faith.
Students have to post their requirement in the platform mentioning their class/subject/chapter. They can also customize some requirements like gender/language/Institutions. System AI will search for matching tutors and notify them so that they can bid in your post. You will see details of tutor on your screen like name/gender/rate and review given by other students. You will get 30 minutes to accept a bid. After that post will become invalid. Once you accept a bid, that specific tutor will start class and system will ask you to join. Please note that all rate shown is for 30 minutes. If you continue class for more than 30 minutes, charge will increase at 30 minute slot. Like 35 minutes class will be charged at 60 minutes rate. Class can continue maximum for 2 hours against one single post. You should recharge your account by using payment options before making any post. Minimum balance required for post is 300 taka.
All users within Porai.net are allowed to upload, store and share information, documents and data within the aim and scope of the lessons.
File size is limited by 25 MB max. for each file format. File sizes may vary based on file format or operating system. Porai.net reserves the right to change these quotas.
Any legal liability or obligation arising out of any sort of data uploaded, stored or shared in the system belongs to the user. Porai.net does not advise and holds no liability from uploading, storing or sharing of any secret, personal or private information or data and makes no representations or warranties of any kind from any loss or damage to any uploaded, stored or shared information or data.
Porai.net may contain links to websites other than our own. These links are provided solely for the convenience of Porai.net website visitors by the Lesson Educators or Moderators. Porai.net does not control the content of these sites and assumes no responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that Porai.net endorse or otherwise recommend such sites or the products or services offered through such sites.
Porai.net websites make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or freedom from malicious programs (such as computer viruses, worms or Trojan horses) or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to www.porai.net website or its contents. Porai.net make every attempt to present error-free information on the www.porai.net website, however do not represent or warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, or up to date, that this site is free of defects or type errors, and that these defects or type errors will be remedied.
In no event shall porai.net or any of its affiliated entities or suppliers be liable for any actual, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, even if porai.net has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or under any other theory, arising our of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from the www.porai.net website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Porai.net, its affiliates and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and court costs, arising from or related to your use of the Porai.net website.
Any claims and/or conflicts arising from disputes will be governed by the provisions of the Bangladesh Arbitration Act or other laws of Bangladesh.